TSL was part of the Clean Last Mile Transport and Logistics Management (C-LIEGE) project between 2011-13. The project was funded by Intelligent Energy Europe and aimed to develop good practices for sustainable urban logistics.
The project developed a sustainable Urban Freight Transport Management toolkit, validated through a series of 7 pilot programmes that took place across Europe. TSL’s contribution focused on the performance assessment of pilot projects, accounting for regional characteristics and socioeconomic factors.
Other partners in the project included:
- FIT Consulting (Italy)
- TiS-PT (Portugal)
- Impact Consulting (Romania)
- National Technical University of Athens (Greece)
- TU Dortmund (Germany)
- Paragon Europe (Malta)
- Institute for Transport and Logistics (Italy)
- Leicester Energy Agency (United Kingdom)
- Newcastle City Council (United Kingdom)